There are occasions when we will ask you to provide personal information. We do this to better understand and respond to your needs and provide you with services that may be valuable to you. Providing this information is of course completely voluntary on your part.
We use the information we collect about you in order to learn more about your interest in the products or services we and/or our affiliates offer, to effectuate our service and to provide you with information regarding various products in services. In some cases when we do not believe that we can assist you, we may share your information with companies that may be better able to assist you. As such, both you and we have increased potential to receive:
- Enroll clients who desire our services;
- Enroll qualified clients into our program;
- Enroll Clients who are better informed and have reasonable expectations;
- Expedite the enrollment of clients and the processing of their accounts;
- Provide a higher caliber of customer service;
- Provide additional services to increase the enjoyment of the services retained;
- Fulfill our contractual obligations in a timely and effective manner;
- Learn how to improve our technology, products and services;
- Provide multiple means of communication with our firm;
- Provide educational resources;
- Provide opportunities for our affiliates and other companies to inform you about the products or services they offer that may interest you; and
- Better respond to your changing desires, needs or goals.
We do not disclose confidential client information except as we believe necessary to fulfill our commitments and provide the services you request from us. We will share or disclose limited portions of your personally identifiable information with third parties as part of our overall efforts to fulfill our obligations as mentioned and bulleted above. This may include venders, such as mail services or data processing services. We may also share or sell your contact information with companies that have products or services we think might interest you. You may contact us to opt out of such contact. If the aforementioned should occur, our agreements with venders will prohibit the use or disclosure of your information for any purpose outside of their written agreement with us. If have any further questions and/or issues relating the opt-out procedure, you can contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Debt Elimination Specialists, LLC 4801 Woodway Dr. Ste. 300 East, Houston, Texas 77056.
Additionally, we share information with companies that help us process your transactions. The contact information that is voluntarily provided is used to facilitate the process of service the consumer requests. Within 48 hours your information is sent to a partner company that will help you with your debt and provide you with the products or services you requested from us, in the following manner:
- We may disclose the information we collect to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and for our affiliates. The information we disclose for marketing purposes is limited to contact information (such as name, address, or email address), information that assists us to offer products or services that are of interest to you, and non-personally identifiable information;
- We may share or sell limited portions of the information we collect to third parties that have products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share or sell confidential client information (such as your bank account or credit card information) with anyone for marketing purposes. Our agreements with third party companies do not permit them to use the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared unless they first obtain your permission;
- We disclose information in response to the orders of government agencies that show they have proper jurisdiction of matters requiring disclosure;
- We share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. For example, we may disclose that a specific percentage of our users are between the ages of 25 and 35;
- We share your information with parent, subsidiary or joint marketing companies to help coordinate the services we provide to you. They too would be bound by our terms and conditions.
These third parties are prohibited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.